Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ohhhhh the weather outside is frightful....Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Well not really....it's a whooping 30 degress out right now in Sarnia! WOW! I love that song and always sing it to the kids....but I was refering to my card today! Oh, just a sec I gotta check on the lasagna in the oven.......ok it's ready! Gotta get the kids in and cleaned up for dinner....well, it'll need to cool awhile. Back to my card....this is a card that we made at my workshop on Sunday. It's a shaker card. I used Stampin' UP!'s new glass glitter...oh, I love this glitter...it's no mess glitter...gotta love that!!!!! I cased this card from Stampin' Connection. I changed it up a bit. I'm sorry I'll have to look up the name of the original creator!
Okay so I tried looking up her name and it seems that she must not have tagged her photo right and I cannot find her...I'm sorry to that demo. I like to give credit to those who I've cased.

I used Alway Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake cardstock. The stamps sets are "Welcome Chritmas" (page 37 of the IBC #118736 w or 120597 c) and the sentiment is from the "Bright Christmas" stamp set found in the Holiday Mini on page 22 (#121678 w or 121318 c). I also used the "En Francais" background stamp (page 142 IBC #109521) and the "Vintage Wallpaper" Impressions embossing folder.
I love this card and think that I'll be making more of these...maybe even tonight if the kids don't wear me out first. 

Tomorrow I will show you my Hallowen Treats for the kids classes. I have them all done. I know it is really early..but if you remember I was a little off my game last year! I just need to add the candy!

Better get the kiddies fed now...
Have a great evening!
Thanks for stopping in,
take care!
Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers