Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another "Cute Christmas" Card!

I have to post fast tonight...the kids are getting goofy...the movie is almost over...gotta get them into bed before the sleepy monster takes over...you know when they get sooooo goofy it's hard to have a "good" good  night?

So here is my card for today!
Again, lots of Holiday Mini product in this one! If you didn't receive the Holiday Mini then there is a link on the left of my blog here that you can go to see the new product there.

I have been working on my srapbook pages for my Scrapbook Series Class....Oh, I cannot wait to share them! I will finish up the ones I am working on tonight and then I'll post them tomorrow! I haven't done much scrapbooking in two years...cards are much faster when you have little ones! Boy, oh, boy I sure missed scrapbooking! I've still got the hang of it and I am loving using stamps on my pages...you'll see what I mean!

Ok gotta run...movie is over...now off to brush teeth and jamma's on and into bed...No, not me silly, the kids! I'm going to scrap!

Thanks for stopping in!
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. How stinkin' cute is that?! Love the way you used the DSP. I just became a follower through SC. I hope you will follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers