Thursday, September 16, 2010

Greeting Card Kids....

I so LOVE this stamp set!!!  It's called Greeting Card Kids found on page  of the Idea Book and Catalogue (#119887)...
Oh aren't they adorable!!!
So I wanted to use the little boy and girl stamp...but I wanted them individually....I inked one of them up at a time very carefully with Black Stazon.
This is what I came up with!

I need to make a couple more of these little cuties...I gave them all away to some wonderful Teachers at the kids school!
Speacking of kids and school...a little update on Summer...she is doing great at school....she has had tears in the mornings before school and at night before bed. Not this morning though! It has been very long week for her...and me...I miss my sidekick!
And Liam...well, he's doing fantastic! Making new friends and trading Pokeman (sp?) cards!

Have a great afternoon!
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. super cute cards! i'm following from SC...my blog is stampcravings.blogspot.com thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers