Sunday, September 12, 2010

Keep it Simple Card Class....

These are the cards we will me making in my Keep It Simple Card Class this week on Thursday at 7pm...contact me to reserve you seat!



Each one of these cards uses the Greenhouse Gala DSP. Very versatile...look at all the didferent colour schemes in just one Designer Series Paper!

Class Date: Thursday, September 16th
Class Time: 7pm
Cost: $25
RSVP soon!

I will run this class every month. So keep an eye on my Events page on my Demonstrator website for class dates and contact me to sign up each month. No monthly commitment on your part just call to reserve your seat.

Happy Sunday!
Now I'm off to get my club projects ready!

Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cards! I am now following your blog from Stampin' connection.

    Diana
    www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers