Sunday, September 26, 2010

What a wonderful Regional in Hamilton!

So much fun! And Shelli was there...you don't know who Shelli is? She is the Co-founder and President of Stampin' UP! Such a beautiful and sweet and gracious lady! I went up to her and asked if I could have a picture with her....I shook her hand and introduced myself and she says...you know that we shouldn't be shaking hands...I'm so embarrased now...I said "my hands are clean!". I was thinking that she was referring to the time of year and how gems are passed by shaking hands! She then said that we should be hugging! She said that Canadians are so polite with hand shaking but that Americans HUG. So I said "oh, you want a hug...I can do that! So I hugged her....RED FACE and all. It doesn't help that my ear is still plugged and I'm thinking I missed some of what she said! That's my story and I'm sticking with that! Well, I think that she'll remember me! It's hard not to be a little awe struck. I always embarass myself in social situations....imagine what kinda silly thing I'd say to Brad Pitt if ever given the chance to meet him! Oh well, what can you do!


So Stampin' Up has made becoming a demonstrator a really awesome thing right now! Not only do you get the most amazing Starter Kit...you also get the New Greenhouse Gala Tote (you can see it on the left hand column of my blog). I have one and it is the BEST!!! Then while we were in Hamiton yesterday they sweetened the deal a little more!!!! If you join my team before October 10th you will recieve a SNEAK PEEK stamp set from the next Mini Catalogue! It's called EAT CHOCOLATE!!! Here are some sample made with this set!




(and although I haven't seen it...word on the SU street is that these cute little guys are PUNCHED out with a co-ordinating PUNCH!!! You know how SU makes everything amazing wonderfully exciting by CO-ORDINATING EVERYTHING!!!!) If you have though...even just once...about becoming a demonstrator, then call me and we'll talk. I will answer all of your questions. So whether you just want to become a demonstrator for yourself and your friends or if you want to make a little extra income (Christmas is coming!) we can make a plan for you. I am here to help you get want you want out of your new adventure.

I have been wonderfully spoiled today! Jon has made breakfast, lunch and dinner today! He has bathed the kidlets and they are soon ready for bed. I have been able to stamp today! I have the finishing touches to do on this project then I'll get the picture and post it tomorrow! I am always so inspired by other demonstrators. After being at Regionals I have so many ideas swimming aroung in my head! Got to get them made!

I'm gonna run and spend some time with the kids before bed...I think we'll be reading some of our favorite stories tonight!

Enjoy your evening!
See you tomorrow!
Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers