Monday, September 20, 2010

Over the Top Card Class missing photo...

Here is the fourth card for the Over the Top Card Class that I missed last post...
I love love love this paper....and I want to share it with you!!! If you want to join in for this class...call me (or email me!!) tonight as I am cutting for it and there is still seats open!

My poor ear is still plugged...has been for days now! Poor Jon is not feeling well...coming down with a cold...Liam had a cough yesterday but seems fine so far today and Miss Summer is just fine so far...fingers crossed!

Have I told you how much I love Stampin' Up! lately? I recieved three free stamps sets from Mr. Brown today!!! Can't wait to play with those....I cannot reveal why I got them yet...stay tuned!

One of the most important reasons that I love SU is because of the people it has brought into my life! From my wonderful Customers to awesome Demonstrators...I have made the most wonderful friends...one new friend I have made is a demonstrator that lives in Edmonton...we connected on Stampin' Connection (it's kinda like FB for Demonstrators only). We chatted online for a few months...then last week she suprized me with a phone call! She called last night too and we easily spent one hour on the phone!! If it wasn't for her beautiful daughters needing bath time and my dear Husband, who very patiently waited that hour to watch a movie with me...I'm pretty sure we could have talked for hours more! So now we are trying to make a plan to meet at Leadership (a Stampin' Up! Event that is for demo's with growing businesses). I soooo hope that we both can go...It'll be so much fun! So here's shout out to my new friend in Edmonton...Tamara Bertram.

Time for dinner....have a great evening!
Take care,
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers