Monday, August 16, 2010

What a Wonderful weekend!

Oh I was right! I was so spoiled!!! My weekend at Windswept (my up-up-uplines' cottage in Port Lambton)was incredible! No cooking, no cleaning, no responsibility! I got so much accomplished! I made about 74 cards! Not all different though! I made some batches of the same card and then a few individual cards. But that was alot and it was alot of fun!

So one I want to share with you today is a beautiful card...I am not sured who the original designer was (sorry...I heard that it was a file folder then made into a card).

I love this card. I love the colours!
The card base is Whisper White cardstock. I embossed snowflakes in a Bashful Blue cardstock mat using the Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I added a small strip of Sahara Sand cardstock on the bottom and then two pieces of Pear Pizzazz cardstock that were punched with the Scallop Border punch. The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz...so soft, I love this ribbon...I've used a whole roll of it already!!! The stamp set I used is called Seasonal Sentiments. I plan to make some more of these when my new ribbon order comes in!!!

I have pic's of more cards to share with you this week.
I have just finished a batch of 50 Halloween cards...I had to make 100 eyes! Can you guess what for? Now I'm off to finish off some 3D swaps for a FUN meeting I'll be attending on Saturday!

Thanks for stopping in! Have a great night!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers