Sunday, August 29, 2010

I had a workshop this afternoon...

This is the fun card we made as our Make & Take...
This is a fun folded card. I'm not sure if there is a special name for it or not. I posted a Christmas one a little while back. I used the Wicked Cool Stamp Set (#118738 wood mount) in the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue. The belly band around the card to keep it closed is made with Wicked Fun Specialty DSP (#117400) and Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. I also used the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#120889) from the New Holiday Mini....if you did not receive one in the mail from me this past week, let me know and I will deliver one to you (if you live in the Sarnia Area!).

I met a great bunch of girls today! I really enjoy doing workshops! I get to demonstrate all the cool new products from Stampin' Up! And you get a fun girls day out!

I have some dates open to schedule your workshop...you can even hold your workshop here in my home!!! All you have to do is get a group of girlfriends together! I'll do the rest!

I also have two new clubs starting in September. In club we get together once and month and make a bunch of fun projects and cards. You get to take a turn as Hostess and receive all the Hostess Rewards plus more....check out my events page here for all the details...Thursday night club is almost full and Tuesday Night Club has a few openings...I expect it to fill up this week... so contact me to reserve your seat today!

Thanks for stopping in...I'll be back tomorrow with more Halloween projects!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers