Sunday, August 29, 2010

I had a workshop this afternoon...

This is the fun card we made as our Make & Take...
This is a fun folded card. I'm not sure if there is a special name for it or not. I posted a Christmas one a little while back. I used the Wicked Cool Stamp Set (#118738 wood mount) in the 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue. The belly band around the card to keep it closed is made with Wicked Fun Specialty DSP (#117400) and Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. I also used the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#120889) from the New Holiday Mini....if you did not receive one in the mail from me this past week, let me know and I will deliver one to you (if you live in the Sarnia Area!).

I met a great bunch of girls today! I really enjoy doing workshops! I get to demonstrate all the cool new products from Stampin' Up! And you get a fun girls day out!

I have some dates open to schedule your workshop...you can even hold your workshop here in my home!!! All you have to do is get a group of girlfriends together! I'll do the rest!

I also have two new clubs starting in September. In club we get together once and month and make a bunch of fun projects and cards. You get to take a turn as Hostess and receive all the Hostess Rewards plus more....check out my events page here for all the details...Thursday night club is almost full and Tuesday Night Club has a few openings...I expect it to fill up this week... so contact me to reserve your seat today!

Thanks for stopping in...I'll be back tomorrow with more Halloween projects!

Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Following you from SC, great cards!!

    http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers