Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spring Cleaning in the late Summer!?!?

I decided to get better organized in my studio. I bought desktop organizer catty and some jars last Saturday when I was in London for our "FUN" meeting. So then I can home and got looking around my studio....well, one thing lead to another and I have moved everything around and cleaned out all those corners of the room where things like to collect and multiply! And now I've been at it for two days and things are still not all tidied yet. I went down there tonight after the kids went to bed...but I got some new DSP in today and I wanted to make a couple of thing! I got distracted by paper....sounds a little silly but if you could see this paper...well, you can, it's on page172 of the Catalogue and it's called "Wicked Cool Specialty" DSP ( #117400). What makes it special"....I'm glad you asked that question....it's FLOCKED! Really nicely FLOCKED! When Stampin' Up! does something they do it right or they don't do it at all! (that's a little bit of another story... I tell you about). First I'll just say that I love my projects and I will take pic's tomorrow...it's really late now...time sure gets away form me when the house is quist and I'm playing with FLOCKED paper...it happens all the time!!!

So the other story. SU anounnced the other day that they will NOT be carrying the punch caddies that are in the catalogue (page 200) due to manufacturing and quality issues....it's unfortunate if you had your eye on these...but I think that it shows how particular SU is about their products and the quality of it. I know someone else that is particular too....well that's what I'm calling it, particular.

So tomorrow I will take lots of pic's to share with you in the coming days. I do have one for you tonight....
Don't you just love him! Oh dear I forgot to put his hat on! Do you love his eyes? I do! This little guy is so stinkin' cute! Do you know how I made him? With a PUNCH! An owl punch! (page 201 #118074) I made 50 of this cutie! Do you want one? (with a witches' hat!) When you place an order I'll slip him in you bag! Or if you are not on my Mini Catalogue mailing list let me know and I'll hand deliver it with one of these little guys' with your Holiday Mini. (you gotta live in my city if you want me to hand deliver it to you though!)

Ok now it's really late and I'd better get this little cutie to bed!
Thanks for stopping in!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers