Thursday, August 12, 2010

I am so spoiled...

I get to go away again! I have been invited by one of my up-uplines to her vacation home on the St.Clair River for a relaxing and fun filled weekend. She has tons of things planned if we want to partake in the activities or we are welcome to relax and enjoy the quiet time. I'm looking forward to getting some stamping done. I'm just trying to plan what I want to make over the weekend so that I can pack all the things I need. I wish I could pack my whole studio!!! I have been invited twice before and I so enjoy spending the time there with her. She is such a generous and gracious Hostess! I do feel a little bad leaving my husband again sooooo soon after Convention. Mommy needs a break!

I've been working on 3D Swaps for Alicia Ryckman's meeting in London next Saturday. I can't share yet though. I know, I'm teasing you. I have all these projects that I have worked on in July and August and cannot share them with you. I have made 9 projects this month that I'm holding out on you and this swap makes 10. Well that just means soon I'll have these projects to share with you.

Marker Club!!! Have you been eyeing the Marvelous Markers but didn't want to spend the whole Kit-n-caboodle at once? PLUS you'd like to get the new In Color Marker set from me absolutely for free.... then join my MARKER CLUB!


For only $49.95 each month for 4 months, you will get the following (in one of the 4 colour families: Brights, Regals, Subtles, Neutrals) :
- The coordinating markers (10 each family, 8 for Neutrals)
- The 8.5 x 11" Assorted paper package (20 per package, 2 of each colour)
- The coordinating brads (120 brads, 20 each of 6 colours)

And on your final month, you get the large Marker case + a FREE set of the In Color Markers!

Here's an example of how it would work:

August: BRIGHTS - 10 markers, assorted cardstock + matching brads

September: SUBTLES- 10 markers, assorted cardstock + matching brads

October: REGALS - 10 markers, assorted cardstock + matching brads

November: NEUTRALS - 8 markers, assorted cardstock + matching brads, Marker carrying case with handle + FREE set of 5 "In Colour" Markers!

No matter where you are in Canada, you can participate in this fabulous Marker Club and take advantage of my free offer.

The cost each month is $49.95 (plus S&H and HST), so contact me to sign up and get started and you'll have them all well before the holidays are here!

P.S. Prefer 12x12 paper? Just add $4 per month to choose that option!

Have a great weekend! I'll see you Monday with pictures of what I whip up on my weekend away!!!

Jodi

1 comment:

Followers