Friday, August 20, 2010

I love this card...

On my weekend away my friend Barb showed me a couple of cards that she knew I'd love and she was right! This is one I made time to duplicate...
Love the colours, love the stamp set...LOVE IT!!!
The colours are Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, and Early Espresso. The stamp set is Friends Never Fade. The DSP is Greenhouse Gala. I also used Inspired by Nature stamp set for the stems of the flowers.

I had my Thursday night Stamp Club tonight! They are a great group of ladies! I sure enjoy their company!

Liam is sleeping over at Nana and Papa's house tonight and tomorrow night. Summer is going to Baba and Diddo's (Grandma & Grandpa in Ukrainian) tomorrow night for a sleepover there. Jon and I get a date night!! Whoo hoo! I feel like we are just passing by each other and saying "Hi, how's it going? Good. Going good with me too. See you later."
So tomorrow night we are going out for Thai at a little reaturant downtown. Great food! Then I think we might just have a little camp fire, just the two of us....time to caught up.

I'm away all day Saturday at a FUN meeting in London. Oh, I have soooo much fun at these meetings! This is the meeting that I designed all the make & takes for. There are four projects that will make up three classes for the demonstators to use in their businesses, if they choose. I get to demonstrate how the make a couple of these project. I am also demo'ing how to make my award winning strawberries. When I'm doing this there are eight other demonstrators are demo'ing other projects, techniques and products...so I need to have one of what I'm demo'ing for each of those 8 demonstrator because they will be busy and won't get to see my demonstration...you know what I mean. Therefore I have to make eight of my projects. So I made eight baskets of strawberries. Lots of work today getting those ready. I even called in my Mom to help! Thankd God for her! She has been a huge help with cutting and punching and bagging for my clubs these later few months too. Thanks Mom! Love you!

So I see that it's time for me to turn in. I still have some 3D swaps to finish and four more swap cards too. I know that there is something that I am forgetting...hmmmm, maybe some sleep will help me to remember.

Thanks for stopping in.
Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jodi! Following you from SC now.
    www.stampinsentiments.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers