Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's next?

Valentines' Day!! So I have a few Valentines' Day Cards for you!!

For this card I used the Filled with Love Stamp Set....and right now Stampin' Up has bundled this stamp set with Love Patterns Designer Paper Pack (Pretty in Pink and Real Red)...and with the purchase of this bundle then you will receive a package of Bitty Buttons for free....this bundle contains all you need to make some really beautiful Valentines!! This promotion is on until January 24th.



For this card I used...can you guess? No stamps whatsoever!! The images are all Rub-ons!! Love Impressions Rub-ons from the Occassions Mini. Love them!! This card was so easy to put together. You gotta try these rub-ons!

So that's it for today. I made some really amazing cards yesterday...just gotta get the pic's taken.

I have a Stampin' Up! meeting in London tonight...can't wait...these meetings are so much fun! Tonight we are doing a shoebox swap. What's that you ask? Well it's like what I do for you in class. I design a card then cut all the materials for 10 cards and bag them...put all the products used for the card into a tote....at the meeting, tables are set up all around the perimeter of the room...at each table is someone elses card for me to make...I get to make ten cards and 10 others get to make mine! I come home with 10 new card ideas!
There are always lots of display boards set up with other demonstrators work....very beautiful work...very creative group!! I take my camera and take a ton of pictures of all the beautiful work. This one time...(at band camp...tee hee, my hubby made me watch that movie the other night...I just love that part!) I brought the camera but left the SD card in my laptop....what's funny in that I took 1 million pictures before I realized that the SD card was missing!!! I was so disappointed! I can laugh about it now though!

I jut hope that the weather holds out...the highway between here and London (an hours drive) can be brutal. It can be sunny and clear here and in London but in between...just aweful!! So wish me luck. I am going with a couple of wonderful downlines...haven't seen in awhile so this will be fun!

Have a great day!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers