Monday, January 24, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Begins Tomorrow!!! FREE STUFF!!!

Do you know about Sale-a-bration? This is Stampin' Up!'s best promotion of the YEAR!!! It runs from January 25th to March 31st 2011.

For a $60 product order you get to choose one Sale-a-bration product for FREE!!! I love FREE SU product!! This mean for every $60 (NO LIMIT!!!! )you spend you pick something from the Sale-a-bration Mini for FREE...so if you decide to spend $120 you get to pick 2 items!! And, if you are like me, and want it all and a FREE Hostess Level 1 and $20 in free catalogue product...then just place a $240 order and you'll GET four FREE SAB products, one Hostess Level 1 and $20 in FREE product of you choice!!! OMGoodness that's a lot of FREE!!!

 If you are the Hostess of a Workshop and you do $395 in sales you get another SAB set for FREE!!! Lots of ways to get stuff for FREE!

The reason I say SAB "product" because it's not just stamps that you can get for FREE!! This year there are four stamp sets to choose from AND Designer Series Paper & Quick Accents Pack AND Ribbon & Buttons Pack AND Chaulkboard Decor Elements....and you can get the Digital Content CD of all the SAB product for your MDS!!!

Also, I wanted to point out that last year you needed to order $65 in product...this year they lowered it to $60!! Isn't that fantastic!! I love SU!!

So here is the link to see the Sale-a-bration Mini (SAB Mini) HERE. AHHHHHHH I cannot show you until tomorrow!!! So check here tomorrow morning  (or if you are really excited you can check after 2am!!)
And this link HERE is the one to the Occasions Mini with all new product for you!! I am sure you'll have no problem finding stuff you love!!

You know what to do now don't ya?? Place your order, silly!! You can do so on my online store HERE or you can call me or email me with your order!! I am placing an order before 10am and paying a little extra to have it shipped here in two days....so at no extra shipping cost to you, if you have your order to me by 9:30am (NO LATER)....the order will be here on Thursday evening!!!! You can have your new things here by the weekend to play with!!

I am sooooooo excited....it's the most Wonderful Time of The Year!!! It's like Christmas all over again....except I get spoiled with my most favorite things in the world...Stampin' Up! products for FREE!!

Try to get a good sleep tonight....I will be too excited to sleep...so one of us might as well get some sleep...I will be up stampin'!

Oh, did I mention I am holding a Sale-a-bration OPEN HOUSE on Friday night? Yes, I am! From 7-9pm...come on over and play with all the new Sale-a-bration goodies with me....and I'll even share my Occasions Mini product too!! We'll have some snacks and blueberry tea and some laughs...it'll be fun!! Just RSVP me so I can hold a chair for you!!

Hope to see you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers