Saturday, January 29, 2011

In need of Birthday Cards??

I am having a Birthday Card Stamp Camp! I am determined to send out cards to friends and family for their birthdays this year...one of my New Years Resolutions. I love everything in the New Occasions Mini...and have already made a bunch of Birthday cards with the many beautiful Designer Series Papers. This one here is one of my fav's...it was stuck in my head for a few days!! You know when that happens...I knew how I wanted it to look so I played with it until it had just the right balance.

It has been one of those weeks around here, and even though it has been one of those weeks I can say that I was able to find some some relief from all the stress in my studio. Thank goodness for stampin'!
But most importanly Thank heaven's for great friends that will listen and pass you a tissue or two!! And a bottle of wine! Thanks Rosemary for being a wonderfully supportive friend this week and always!

Spending tomorrow with my wonderful family...I love Sundays!! Family...they just heal me and remind me of what is important. Day of games and learning and laughs and love. Doesn't get any better than that!!

Hope that your have a fabulous Sunday with your family too!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers