Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good Morning! Happy Saturday!

Here is my card for today...

I just love the little bunny on this DSP!I have been concentrating on Birthday cards so I made this card as a Baby Boy Birthday card, like a one year old. But you could use a few other sentiments too, "Happy Easter" or "Welcome Baby", even "Congrats". I doesn't even have to be boy, right.

Supplies:
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (Hostess Level 3)
Paper: Baja Breeze and Whisper White Smooth CS, Early Espresso Textured CS
Nursery Suite Specialty DSP
Ink: Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Hearts and Brackets Die, Vintage Trinkets,
Dotted Scallop ribbon Border Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Summer is here playing Wii Bowling. She is so good at it! Liam is off to Judo with Jon. This is Liam's second time going. I think he is emjoying it. Jon had been talking about getting Liam into Judo for awhile now..

Over the holidays my Aunt and Uncle came to visit. My Uncle is a Judo Master! He let the kids put on his uniform....I know there is a name for it, I just don't know that name yet. But it was so cute.

My Uncle's name is Helmut Khromer. He showed the kids some moves.
And would you believe that he is 71years old...young!



No children were hurt in the process! What a treat this was! They were thrilled. After this Liam really wanted to go to Judo classes. Summer did too....but she has to be 6 years old to attend....even though she is the size of a six year old!!  My Uncle is so great with kids! He even sat at the island with the kids for dinner! 

Thanks for stoppin' in. Enjoy your day!

Jodi




1 comment:

  1. You're right - that card could be for MANY occasions! Your uncle looks pretty spry too.

    BTW, I think you are a stylish and versatile blogger!
    http://fairycardmaker.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Followers