Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Week Gone By....

The days just come and go for me. The kids had a sleep over at their grandparents' house last night and were gone half of the day...and they sure have a lot to talk about when they come home! My Hubby worked overtime all weekend...good and bad...it will make for a long week!!! I have a meeting tomorrow night at my uplines house...looking forward to it...it really enjoy her meetings. We are doing a swap card...MB no peeking!!!! The last time we did a swap MB and I used the same stamp set, almost the same layout but different colours! Hopefully this time we have been inspired by different stamp sets! So here is my card..... I hope you like it.
Tomorrow night I will post the Swaps I got in return.

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Fox and Friends (C), Tiny Tags (C), A to Z
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cetainly Celery and Old Olive Classic Ink
Paper: TalL Tales DSP, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Choc. Chip CS
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Silver Rimmed Tag, Tiny Tag Punch, Choc. Chip grosgrain ribbon, string, sponge dauber and STAMP-A-MA-JIG!!!

CS - Cardstock, DSP - Designer Series Paper, (C) Clear Mount Stamp Set, (W) - Wood Mount Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers