Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Late Night Post


I had a class tonight. Lots of fun...met some new girls! And some old!!! So I have something a little different for you...Stampin' Up! has an annual Artisan Award Contest and last year I entered. You have to enter 5 cards, 3 Scrapbook pages and two 3D objects....sadly I didn't win :( but some of the samples I entered made it to the Stampin' Up! Convention on the display boards! Here is a picture of one of the boards with the scrapbook page I made of Summer. Can you see my girl? She's the little cutie at the very bottom. She made it to convention before me! I get to go this year! I AM GOING TO CONVENTION!!! I'm very excited. It's not until July...long way off I know...but we booked our flights this weekend! FIVE days of Stampin' fun!!! My sweet hubby will be taking a weeks vacation so I can go. I luv him. He is so good to me.

Happy Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers