Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Love to Sew!!!

I have spent the entire day sewing...it has been so long since I done any sewing. (I bought flannel to make the kids some pj's two winters ago and the material is still sitting here). I'm not very good at it but I can make a rag quilt (I've made around 20 of them since I was first pregnant with Summer...and in this case a rag quilt bag or purse.
For this purse I used the Scallop Square Die for the Big Shot machine. This way you don't have to do all that snipping to get the frayed edge! Much less work!!!! I wished that I had this when I made Summer a few crib quilts...the die and the size of the squares I used for her crib quilts are about the same! I have material to make one more purse...maybe tomorrow. The sewing is so much harder on my back then stampin'. Anyway, here it is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers