Friday, January 15, 2010

It's NAP time...and it's so quiet!!!

I just found out this week that Summer will be going to school full-time in September. I have mixed feelings about it....because as of right now she still requires a two hour nap to get though  the day. One day last week I let her stay up and skip naptime to play with her friend Emma....and I'll tell you that we all paid for that! She was like a tazmania devil! She wanted dinner then she didn't, then she did....then we threw it out and she had a complete meltdown..."I want my supper!!!". The neighbours must have thought that we were trying to starve the poor child....but if you know Summer then you know that she is not starving! She ended up going to bed at 6:30pm. So, I have no idea how she will manage to get throgh everyday all day at school. We'll just have to wait and see.

Enough about me....here is todays' project...Valentine's! Here we are using the Heart Shaped Sweet Treat Cups. I made these with Liam's class in mind. It doesn't use too much paper because the kids are just going to tear it apart to get the candy, right? Very simple. This is the project for my class on Tuesday the 19th and Monday the 25th. The cost includes two packages of the candy cups...there are 24 cups...most classes are around 20 and there will be a few left over for the childs teacher, siblings and other favorites. Make sure that you keep one out for your child too. We did the Sweet Treat cups for his class at Christmas and Liam gave his to the EA...so sweet.

Tip of the day: use a non foaming cleaner to clean your Stampin' Scrub...like Lysol 4-in-1 cleaner. Spray it on and scrub it in with your fingers and rinse well until the water runs clear.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers