Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's my Birthday but you are going to win a present!!!

So today I turn 35. Wow...I only feel about 25. People always say that....but I think that is the age most of us realize we are no longer children and have to start acting like adults...some of us never do...lol. In the past ten years I have gotten married to my best friend...have two beautiful children...one boy, Liam (now 6.5) and one girl, Summer (now 3.5), we bought our house (big step!) and I've started my new business. We have been busy. I can say though that I am truly happy in my life! We have been blessed.

Here is the present for you on my birthday...if you email me with an order today before 10pm tonight of $65(merch total) or more I will give you a Sale-a-bration set from the 2009 Collection!!!

Here is today's card....I used the new Vintage Vogue Stamp set form the Occasions Mini...plus a few other stamps from other set...I can never stick to just one...I like to mix them all up! I hope that you like this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers