Thursday, January 21, 2010

So Little Time!

Sorry it has been a few days since I posted. Sunday I was the lucky one who got to do the opening and closing at work.....then I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch while the kids watched a movie with my hubby.
Speaking of hubby...he made me French Toast on Saturday morning for my Bithday breakfast and he made me steak and baked potatoe for dinner...and the best part was for my birthday dessert, he made me Peanut Butter and Chocalate Pie! Oh, he spoils me! Sweet, sweet man of mine!
Monday night I went to an Uplines' Downline's Meeting...confused yet? Loads of fun...I demo'ed stamping on onesies. I'll post some of those on here once I get some pic's. I wore out the batteries on the camera at the meeting with all the beautiful samples that all the demonstrators shared. Very Talented group of women!
Tuesday night I held a Valentine's Class....fun, fun, Thank you ladies!
And today I spent a day with my Mom and my Daughter shopping and lunching.
But I have been working a couple of new projects....stay tuned....so sorry no pic today : (
I must get off to bed now. Wow, it's late! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers