Monday, November 29, 2010

I HAVE PROJECTS TODAY!!!!

So finally I have a projects to post and the time to post. Thank you for returning to my blog...Thank you for sticking with me.

I was blog hopping this morning and I came across a card made by a designer name K Warner. She uses some SU products but she is not a demonstrator....I love her work. So I cased her card. Where she did not use any SU product on hers...I used only SU product on mine....and I so love how it turned out!!!

Love it!!!
I used the Clear Circle Die to cut the circle card and the Circle Scissors Plus to cut the Polka Dot DSP. I used the Bella Toile Background Stamp with Very Vanilla Craft ink and clear embossing powder on the Early Espresso Scallop Circle. I used the Champagne Glass Glitter with Tombow glue....love that glitter!!! I used a piece of Sticky Strip to adhere the Chantilly Crochet Trim.

I am thinking of making more but instead of making them into cards I will just not add the Scallop Circle to the Circle card base and add a gold elastic sting to hang them!!

Wait I have more to share with you!! These are the Stamp-a-stack Cards I promised you. I changed up a couple of these from the first class....I am holding another tomorrow night...there are still seats open!!! Contact me to reserve your seat (and cut your supplies!!).

This above card I originally made with a Crumb Cake Card Base....but I found that the images didn't stamp as nicely as on the Very Vanilla so I changed that!
Ooops I forgot to stamp the matching wheel across the bottom! I made the ornament 3D on this one....so cute! It folds down to put in the envelope.
This card I love in Blushing Bride....but I had a request to do it in Baja Breeze...I am waiting for the snowflake die to arrival from my Mom...she borrowed it this weekend....boy I gotta get her to purchase her own Big Shot and dies!!
This one I am leaving just as it is...so simple and cute!!
This is my original card...but in the firt class we sprayed it with Champagne Mist paint that I mixed into a bottle of hairspray! Makes a beautiful Shimmer on it!! Yes, that's right! Make your own Shimmer Spray! Just pour the contents of the bottle of paint, including the little ball for mixing, into a bottle of haispray....I just picked up a bottle at the Discount store! This will last forever!!! Give it a try!!
We used it on the Blushing Bride Snowflake card with the Frost White Shimmer Paint!

On to other things....so Jon and I said our vows in the Church on Friday and had the kidlets baptized! It was wonderful!!  It really was like getting married all over again! And having the kids baptized was the whole point of all of this...and to be honest it was a dream come true for me. I don't have the pictures yet. My Mom took the pictures that day and she is sending them over later. I'll share those soon.

Thanks for stopping in today!
Jodi


1 comment:

Followers