Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our Big Day!!

Here are some pictures from our Special Day...last Friday, November 26th. It was my husbands 37th Birthday, our Church Wedding Day and our childrens' Baptism Day. I think I explained all of this in a previous post....we have been legally married for 9 years now...just not married in the church. In order to have our children baptized we needed to say our vows in the Church....which I always wanted to do! So we planned out this beautiful day!

My Mom took pictures...well she tried! I mean the videos did not turn out...but the pictures did. At lest she brought her camera, I forgot mine. I remembered to bring the most imortant things...the kids and my husband!!!

Our Beautiful Summer girl!

My Family! And me with my eyes closed....I think they are closed in most of the shots!!
Isn't Liam so handsom...like his Daddy!

This is Liam and Summer's Godparents...Jackie and Mark. They are they best!!

And here's one of the Baptism...That water was so tempting to Liam....he was fighting the urge to put his hands into it.

And this last picture is of all of our family and friends that could attend.

Afterwards we went to Pizza Hut for dinner to celebrate!

I am off to work on my Scrapbooks...I have four to finish!!!

Have a great night!

Jodi

2 comments:

  1. The children are Gorgeous! (Mom & Dad are pretty hot too :)

    I'm so happy for you!

    XO Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats x 3 then! The kids look angelic and you two look pretty spiffy too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Followers