Right now for only $107.95 you can get $375 worth of SU products!!! HOW??? Well, starting Monday Stampin' Up! is offering the Starter Kit for half price!! This kit is full of amazing products to get you started. You can choose from the regular Starter Kit or the Digital Starter Kit. Pssst...if you have ever considered purchasing the Digital Studio it costs $106.95 plus sipping and taxes....the Digital Starter Kit is $107.95 (with no shipping and taxes!!) and you also get all the other wonderful products with the Digital Starter Kit (and any Digital Downloads you purchase goes towards your sales!!).
When you purchase a Starter Kit you get to be part of my team...a group of wonderful girls that have become more then just my team!! I hold team meetings as often as I can. I am here to answer any questions you may have. Also you will get access to Stampin' Connection - a demonstrator only community full of inspiring sample ideas!! So whether you want to get the Starter Kit because it is a fantastic deal or you want to join Stampin up! to start your own business...here are some other things you may want to know:
- You need to sell (or buy) $400 per quarter, this is typically one workshop, and by joining now your first FULLquarter won't end until March.
- As a demonstrator you recieve a 20% commission on your sales...OR a 20% discount on your purchases.
- Demonstrators get Sneak Peek product before customers!!
- and the opportunity to pre-order one month before customers get to!!
- You don't ever have to hold a workshop...you can just buy for yourself.
- when you don't reach the $400 sales in a quater...you just "drop" as a demonstrator...no need to send anything back...the kit is yours to keep.
- If you want to do this as a business I will help you get started with a simple plan to get your new business off to a great start
- If you don't want to do this as a "business"....just for the kit and to buy for yourself...I'll buy your business supplies from you.
If you have any questions just email them to me. That's what I'm here for!
Well, I am off to get some stampin' done....I have lots to do....I'll tell you about it tomorrow.