Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am still here!

It's funny how life takes over some times. Thank you for coming back to see me. The kids are finally feeling better. they both had to do a round of antibiotics. I still have a cough and sniffle. I think it might just stay with me until spring! I guess that's what happens when you have a child in JK.

I have been busy creating...for classes and clubs. I have my annual Stamp-a-stack on Friday. There is still a couple of seats open if you are interested. Class times are 10am-2pm and 6pm-10pm. I will post the cards on Monday. We are doing 5 different cards, 4 of each for a total of 20 cards!

Today we are off to Hamilton for a CFL game! Family day! And it is snowing here in Sarnia today! Not sure about Hamilton though. I think that it is going to be a cold day!!! Jon and I went to Grey Cup in Hamilton when we were first dating...and the snow, OMGoodness!! Soooo much snow! For a football game. Crazy.

Well wish me luck that I don't freeze my tushy off!

Have a great day.....and go and get some stamping done! Stamp a card for me!

Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodi! Glad to hear all is well again...myself, Camden, & Lora were all on antibiotics also..sinus infections...I kept checking your blog....glad to see your back...funny our kids look alike and get sick at the same time!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers