Friday, October 22, 2010

Life...

My life keeps getting in the way of creating!! After having only 0-1 shift a week at work for awhile, now I end up Thursday night, Friday day, Saturday day, Sunday day, Monday night....Tuesday a day off then Wednesday night work...Thursday night off (yeah Grey's!!) then Friday night work! Too much! This is exactly what I did last year this time until Christmas....and I promised myself and the kids I wouldn't do it again....my poor kids cry when I tell them I've gotta work. They are at that age where they need me at home. I want to be home with them....when I 'm working then I feel like I'm missing improtant family time. That's just how I feel. I am hoping that all these hours are just because one of the girls is on vacation. November is a busy month for me with my Stampin' Events!

I have a Christmas Tags class coming up and a Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack!! So fun! I can't wait!

And poor Summer is still sick...welcome to JK!! If she's not feeling better by Monday then we'll be going to visit the doctor! And Liam and I still have a terrible cough.

I did stamp 8 images yesterday but I didn' get the chance to finish them as cards! By the time the kids are in bed at night I am so tired. Not as tired as my hubby though...poor guy...the kids keep getting him up in the night. I am a heavy sleeper and I rarely hear them. So he gets up for work at 5:30am and he get's up in the night with the kids. He is a light sleeper...he always has gotten up with them....even when they were nursing babies, I could actually sleep through the cries but he would hear them. He would get them and change them and bring them into bed and wake me to nurse them....then I'd fall back to sleep and he'd go tuck them back in to their crib. What a great Daddy! Since Summer has been sick she has been napping in the afternoons again, so she's not going to bed as early at night....Jon said tonight that soon he'll be going to bed before the kids just so that he can get some more sleep! Some night's he is actaully sleeping on the couch before they are actually asleep in their beds!

Okay enough about our sleeping habits! I'm sorry, I know you came to see some cards. I promise as soon as I make a card I'll post it. I can't wait to finish the ones I'm working on!

Have a great night! Happy Stampin'....someone should be doing some stampin'!!!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers