Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Never Enough Time...

Not to do what I want to do...which is to scrap! Or make cards...whatever you like to call it. I like to call it scrap. Well, I may not have had much time to scrap but I did have a wonderful time with my family this weekend. My son, Liam, turns 7 tomorrow(well, today now!). "Oh Miss Gosh" as Summer would say! I can't believe he is 7! Where does the time go? (not scrappin', I know that for sure!!!) We held his party here at home...9 boys, 2 girls, 1 video game systems, 2 controllers, 3 light sabers, 7 pirate swords, a few tears (not mine...or my kids!), one pirate cake (with lots of icing missing...Thank you Summer and to Rosemasy for letting her!), 3 adults....priceless!!!! It was loud but it was so much fun...we'll do it again next year!

I got to scrap a little tonight though. I had a fun clas with two wonderful ladies. So sweet those two! 

I am working on a project right now. I also have a pic of a card I made for my youngest brother...it's on my camera still. A lot of good it does there right? Okay tomorrow I promise to put some photo's on my blog. I'm finding now that I have a laptop I don't get to the main computer to upload the pic's. I know it's just downstairs...and I could use the exercise! I'm up and down those stairs all day long trying to get a few minutes here and there to scrap. Plus to do the wash. And about a million other things too. On one of my trips down there tomorrow I will upload a photo or two.

We'll it is late I should get off to bed.

Liam, my sweet and lovable son, let me be the first to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday on your birthday....oh, I remember the details of your day like it was yesterday! My first baby. So special! I hope that you have a wonderful year full of fun and adventure, my little pirate!

G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers