Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I have cards to share!!

I have been busy but making time for stampin' too! I was commissioned to make a few Birthday cards for a customer. These first three are for her....

And this little sweetie is something I just finished. I used the NEW Petite Pocket die! I love this die!

The Stamp Set is called Kindness Matters. These three beautiful butterflies are one stamp, except they line up horizontally. I used a Soft Suede marker and my favorite tool, the Stamp-a-ma-jig, to get the butterflies lined up vertically. The colours I used are Crumb Cake, the dark blue is a New In Colour called Island Indigo, and the lighter blue is call Pool Party, also an New In Colour! Love them!!

I have been very busy stampin' Wedding Invitations too. My oldest brother is getting married in October. So my Mom offered our services making the invitations! They need 120 of them. I have lots to do, but I have made a good dent in the work. I will post those soon. I am heat embossing a red rose.....120 of them. I think I have 45 done. I am using Cherry Cobbler Craft Ink and Clear Embossing powder....the colour is so rich and it is exactly the colour of red as the bridesmaids dresses.

Well, thanks for stopping by. I will have more tomorrow. I have our club cards to share with you. We had a Summery theme going on there!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Followers