Saturday, July 2, 2011

Best of Everything..

That's the name of this cute stamp set! I was so lucky to get this one on the Stampin' Up! Incentive Cruise. I played with it right away when I got home. I have not been able to share this card with you until now....do you know why?? Because the NEW 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue is LIVE!! If you want your copy, call me!!

Although when I created this card I did not know that the "FRIEND" stamp I used from the "Friends 24/7" stamp set would be retiring :(
The colours are Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait...cannot believe these colours are 1 year old now. Have you seen the NEW 2011 In Colours yet?? Be sure to check those out! Love 'em!!

Love the bird, love the branch, love the whole stamp set...there are many more images in the set too!!

I am going to set up some linky things so that you can click to see the new catalogue. Wish me LUCK!

And if you have already seen the catalogue and want to place an order.....I am placing an order tomorrow evening and I am expediting it to be here in 2 days!! Call me!

Take care! Thanks for stoppin' in! Keep stamping!
Jodi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers