Monday, May 30, 2011

What an amazing Trip!!

We returned home from our Alaskan Cruise late Friday night. Still recovering...my poor husband still has a case of the dizzies!! He was not affected at all onboard the ship....I on the other hand had a bout of sea sickness on the 21st, then again on the 25th, both sea days. I hope he feels better soon.

Well, it was so much more than I had imagined. Wow! Stampin' Up! sure knows how to spoil! I cannot share it all with you just yet. But I can share with you a card I made today. I have a class tomorrow night that I have been preparing for today! Oh, it was fun to stamp again!

So here is a card we will be making tomorrow night...
This card was inspired by a swap card I received from a table mate on Cruise named Jill Olsen, a very sweet woman, (and her husband, Danny, was the entertainment for our Husbands!).

On this card I used Hello Blossoms stamp and Beyond the Garden DSP, both from the Summer Mini Catalogue. You can click the link in the sidebar to view the Summer Mini Catalogue and all the other wonderful product!! Check out The Open Sea stamp set and the Triple Layer Punches!!

So I must Thank you for coming back over and over again...even though I have not been very consistent posting. I will do better!

Now I better get my clothes out of the dryer...have to get a nice outfit together for tomorrow...I have a job interview! Wish me luck!! This will be the perfect job for me...part time in the evenings...every Monday, Wednesday evening one week, then Monday, Wednesday, Friday evening, all day Sat and Sunday then next week. Every other weekend off! That's great! Home with my kidlets in the daytime for the Summer! The same hours weekly...that will make my life so much easier!

And as you know I always hold my classes on Tuesday and Thursdays...perfect!!

Ok, so wish me luck!!

I let you know how it goes!!
Thanks for stoppin' in!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers