Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Saying Good-bye is never easy...

Not me, I am not going anywhere! I am talking about the Retiring Stamp Sets and Accessories that are leaving FOREVER! And boy oh boy are there alot retiring! So you will need to check your WISH LIST and make sure that you get all those Stamin' Up! products you've been wanting. The Accessories like Big Shot Dies and Ribbons (anything that is not a stamp!!) will be "while supplies last"...so the best way to guarentee that you get them is to order right away from my ONLINE STORE. The Accessories List is updated daily so what is there tomorrow may not be there on Thursday! If you just have stamp orders then I can place that order for you...but you can order both on the same online order. If you have any questions please contact me!! I am here to help!! And in case you didn't know, Online Orders ship directly to your house...then you'll know how I feel when Mr. Brown pulls up to my house...it's like Christmas every time!!!

So I have a class tonight that I am very excited about!! I love the cards we are going to make and I love sharing them with people! Full crowd tonight too!

My next 3 Card Class is Tuesday, June 14th...this class is back by popular demand! We are using the Four Frames Stamp Set to make three cards. I showed my club members the cards and they wanted to make them too. There is still room in this class!! Just contact me to reserve your seat. The cost is $15.

So don't forget to go to my ONLINE STORE tomorrow to see the Retiring List!!

I'll be back tomorrow with the other two cards we are making tonight.

Enjoy this lovely HOT weather this evening!!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers