Monday, December 20, 2010

'Tis the Season....to be busy!

Hi all! Just thought I'd share a card today. I don't think I have shared this one...forgive me if I have. We are running out of days til Christmas, arghhhh! Actually I am almost ready. My scrapbooks are almost finished. I just have about an hours left of work on them. YAY!! I have 99% of the shopping finished....just need some chocolates for stockings, and 75% of the wrapping if done! I have two shifts at work to get thru....Wed. and Thursday night! So it is all looking good from here! The kidlets are going to hang out with my in-laws today to get some baking done. I hope all is well with you! Enjoy!

I'll be working on Birthday Cards next! Look for the New Occasions Mini in your mailbox soon....it goes live on January 4th. I got my pre-order products for this mini....they have been sitting in the box for awhile now. Can't wait to play with them.

I will be holding a Birthday Card Class in January...I am determined to get my Birthday Cards made in advanced to have on hand when the occasion arises! I will have the details for you in early January.

I most likely won't be back to blog before Christmas.
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!!! Be Safe!

Take care,
Jodi Kutz

1 comment:

  1. pretty card. I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete

Followers