Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beautiful Retirement....

I was asked to make a retirement card for a women at work, so I cased this beautiful card by Renne Van Stralen, WOW she does beautiful work!!

I used a Hostess Set called Simply Soft. The colours are Crumb Cake (card base), Early Espresso, Baja Breeze and Whisper White and a little Sahara Sand for antiquing. The polka dot designer paper is from the Pocketful of Posies DSP. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. And finally the Embossed oval is from the Designer Frames embossing folders set. Love those!!

I hope that you are getting in some stampin time of your own, I know for me it has been hard. We have been short staffed at work and I for one have been working too many hours to help out...it definately cuts into my stampin time!

Have a great Wednesday!!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers