Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's been awhile...

So I have learned that finding balance in life is a very hard balancing act! I have been stampin' ! Just no posting it. Working full time has been quite the experience! I enjoy my job. But the "workplace" is an interesting place. No boring days to be had there! Most days I am so busy that I fell like I have run a marathon by the time I get home from work. Thanks to my wonderful husband that has taken on most of the cooking. I manage to spend some quality time with the kids before it's bath and bed time. Now that we are in the moddle of Summer that kids are staying up later....which has it's pros and cons!! But I get more time to spend with them.

This is my first Summer not being home in the daytime with Liam and Summer. They have been spending time between both sets of grandparents (Which I appreciate them so much for that!!). The kids are having a good Summer. Jon and I have both managed to get vacation at the same time (took some date changes!!) and we are both on vacation next week and I cannot wait! 10 days in a row off!!

I sure do miss my days at home stampin' though. I find myself sitting at my desk daydreaming about the projects I'd like to make and get excited to go home and do some stampin', (I even have Mr. Brown deliver to my work now because I am not home in the daytime, so sometime the box of goodies is sitting there teasing me all day!!!!!) BUT by the time things settle down in the house at night, to go down to my stamp room, I am exhauted! Like tonight for example. I have some stamps that came last week and I have some ideas and I am itching to try but it's already 8pm. Too late.

I am still running one monthly stamp club...so fun! I would love to get another one going too....gets in my stamp room!


I am sorry that I have no photos of cards to share....how about one of the kids?

We went to a weeding in Toronto in June so we too the kids to the CN Tower and The Hockey Hall of Fame...

I love this one!

So just a little update. To let you know that I am still alive and stampin'!

Check out the newest Catalogue ther on the Right and the New Holiday Mini!! Full of exciting products!

Thanks for dropping in. I really do appreaciate it. I work on dusting off my camera and taking some photo's of my projects to share with you.

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers